Monday, May 27, 2024

Crafty Challenge for May

 

Welcome to May's Crafty Challenge with the Crafty Collaborations Team.  This month we have a fabulous sketch to inspire us.  Here is my interpretation using some of the newly released stamps from the Annual Catalogue.  
The combination of orange and green in the vibrant tones was a no-brainer for me.  I think I've used the same colours with this image a few times now and I try to gravitate to something else but it just makes sense to pair these up!

Products Used in today's project include:
  • Citrus Blooms Stamp Bundle
  • Simply Said Stamp Set
  • Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Watercolour Fluid paper


Please join our hop, follow the links below and don't forget to leave some love for everyone who participated!  I've also jumped on the same challenge for an instahop, so be sure to go to my instagram because there are links to even more fabulous versions of the sketch over there.


Happy creating,
Rach xx








13 comments: