Saturday, May 25, 2024

Looking back at this week...

This past 2 weeks have flown by and I realise that I haven't updated the blog like I should have.  Hopefully you are all following along on my social media pages to keep up! I realise this is a bit of a photo dump but here is the projects that I have uploaded and featured recently - enjoy. 

A fun fold and a blending ink background technique using Attention Shoppers.  

Some fun cards - one for an upcoming workshop and the other using old Lawn Fawn stamps for boys!

The adventurous sky stamps made for a great fun fold, and the Silly Geese is another workshop card. 

Interactive cards - one for mothers day and another using my favourite Hot Air Balloon bundle!

2 weeks of monochromatic hop cards - Azure Afternoon and Berry Burst.  

A Bridgeton inspired card, with a fun fold pop up surprise inside.  
I've also uploaded some new videos to my YouTube.  Please pop over and subscribe so you get notified when the next one goes live.  

Happy creating, 
Rach xx



No comments:

Post a Comment