Saturday, August 22, 2020

TGIF #227

This month sketch over at TGIF challenges was a pretty simple one, I created two cards using some old supplies. One is for Christmas and of course one is always a spare handy to have on hand in case of a birthday or thank you.


I used Kaser craft mistletoe paper pad for this one, which comes with cute little die cuts making it easy for a sentiment for my card. Gotta love glittered washi tape for a touch of sparkle.

This one is mainly old Stampinup! colours using the retired Bodacious Bouquet stamp set. Yes very old! I also used a small piece of a mini deck called earth love from Cosmo cricket.
Still getting into my groove, especially with this blogging thing. Had tried to upload three times now and I am getting a headache from learning new things. 
Thanks for dropping by. 
Rach XX

No comments:

Post a Comment