Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Valentines Day Blog Hop

Welcome to another fun Crafty Collaboration Blog hop with demonstrators from around the world.  Todays theme is Valentines Day. I went through my current stash and don't have many stamp sets that lend themselves to the idea of valentines but I did find several die sets to use for my card.  
Supplies:
Pattern Party DSP
Cardstock - Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Petal Pink
Dies - Floral Gallery, Give it a Whirl, Tailor Made Tags
Stamp - Hydrangea Haven
The finished card is bright and fun, with very minimal stamping but uses some die sets that may not have been designed with Valentines day in mind.  

Thanks for popping along to our hop, don't forget to check in on the other projects and leave some comments.  

Happy Stamping,
Rachael xx


11 comments:

  1. Love all the different elements you pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors on your card, it looks very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. The die cut words really grab my attention to open the card and find out - What?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers and the choice of "non-traditional" Valentine's Day colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design! I have to tuck this idea away for another way to use the tags...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is quite cheerful and fun! Love contrasting colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how bright and cheerful it is. And, I also have that song running through my head. Great card!

    ReplyDelete