Thursday, January 27, 2022

Ink and Inspiration Blog Hop for January

 

Welcome to a new year and a new Ink and Inspiration hop.  This months colour combo challenge is a beauty, look at this fabulous colour combo!

I’ve  used Evening Evergreen and Merry Nerlot for the blended background of this card. I then used some white ink that I splattered over the top and later on after the butterflies were added, I included some subtle shimmer sequence to finish off my background.

The Butterfly Brilliance stamp set and matching dies make a really easy way to create a complex card. I’ve coloured in using stamping blends in several of the colours from the inspiration.

I really love how easily this came together, and that the background  reminds me of a sunset or something similar in a forest. Very fitting for the inspiration photo that we have been given this month.


Happy Stamping,
Rachael 


5 comments:

  1. Love this card Rachael it is absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, I just love your card and the Butterfly Brillance set is one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete