Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Colour Inspiration with Crafty Collaborations

 My apologies for posting my project late for anyone who had to come back… 

I love this colour combo, such a pretty palette! This card came together easily using the new stamp set “flowing flowers. 


Not only are the images lovely in this set but also the sentiments… their meaning and their font are perfect for a range of cards to show you care. I chose to combine two of them on my tasteful label. 

I’m really happy with how it all came together and hope I’ve inspired you to use this colour combination with very vanilla, an often overlooked neutral in our cardstock collection. 

Thanks for popping by. Don’t forget to join the hop and leave comments for all the other wonder participants. 

Happy stamping,
Rachael xx



3 comments:

  1. Your design just gave me an idea for fireworks! Those flowers look like explosions of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great idea to combine two sentiments on the one label.

    ReplyDelete