Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Vintage inspired Blog hop

 Welcome to our Vintage inspired blog hop.  I have to admit, it took me a bit of searching through my stash before i got my head around what it was I wanted to use for my card.  

I've used ink sponging on most of the card and created a collage using a collection of images and sentiments from the following stamp sets:
 Queen Anne's Lace
Artistically Inked
Elegantly Said

I also used copper foil sheets to match the Simply Elegant DSP.  I added Sahara Sand and Crumb cake sponging over the DSP to avoid the 'white'.  Vintage also meant a lot of inks from the Neutrals collection, all paired with Vanilla Cardstock.  

Don't forget to jump over to the other blogs and check out the wonderful projects the other demonstrators have created.
Happy Stamping,
Rachael xx


13 comments: