Sunday, September 27, 2020

A Merry hello

 This cute hostess set certainly has a lot to give. Not only did I use it yesterday to create the joy fold card, but I sat at my desk Last night and in no time created a set of 2 more cards and a gift bag with tag. 

For the first card, I stamped the itty bitty fern and holly stamps in a circle to create a wreath then added some ‘berries’ using the dotty stamp in the set. The sentiment is lifted up by dimensional dots. 

The second card uses the holly stamps again to add detail to the side of the card whilst the stocking is 2 stamps using Real red and Pear Pizzazz inks. A simple card with a traditional layered look. 

Finally I created thIs tag (and then had to make a gift bag for it to go on). I used the long stocking stamp, which has layering stamps for the trees and the heel/toe colouring. I added some green ink to the top of the stocking with a blender pen, a very simple way to add colour. I hand cut some holly to add to the sentiment of the card also. Finally, I used a now retired punch board to create the gift bag, which was finished off with a panel of stamped background paper. This was stamped using the small stamps from the set. 

I am so pleased with this little stamp set. I’m always hesitant to buy seasonal stamp sets but this one is worth it! It is only available as a hostess set though, so if you are interested in being able to get your hands on this, please let me know. 
Happy Stamping Sunday to you all.
Rachael xx


No comments:

Post a Comment