Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Forever Greenery addict - a Mini Project!!!

 I spotted some little notepads in a cheap shop the other day.  I have needed to write myself several lists (mainly wish lists!) since coming back to crafting.  So I thought it would make a great little project to have a go at writing a PDF for.  For now, until I work out how to upload the PDF and make it a download option, I'll pop up a picture of the project finished 🤣


Yes, I've used the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper again!  This collection is wonderful to work with and all things green are very on trend at the moment.  I think I may send this one in the mail and make another for myself.  

And to show how much I love this paper set (actually just the colour green I think), here is a collection of some of the cards I've created in the last week or so that are all green themed.  So pretty and versatile!


I'm off to take washing off the line, wishing I was at my craft desk.  
Happy stamping!
Rachael xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment