Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Coffee, Cake and Cards Catchup

 I had my first workshop this morning, supported by some wonderful friends who came, ate, drank coffee and laughed with me a lot.  Everyone had a wonderful time.  I helped one of them with their very first Stampin Up order.  AND we are all excited to move towards Christmas themes and a new PAPER PUMPKIN!  


I'm guessing this will be a really popular kit so I have already started taking names for an order as soon as they are available.  In the meantime, we plan to catch up again soon - and create.  I'm thankful for friends who get me and I've been reminded of that a lot lately.  Crafting is more than a hobby to me, its my therapy!  Today, I introduced 2 of my friends into that crafting world and they understood me even more, they had fun and found that it really isn't that difficult to create something beautiful with their own hands!

Happy stamping, Rachael xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment