Monday, September 21, 2020

Freshly Made 453

 

This weeks challenge included circle elements. I couldn’t get the circle right and then thought I Would just add a simple hand drawn/traced circle element instead. I had it in mind to use this stamp for a card just like this so I stamped and fussy cut for what seemed like hours! 😁


You can never have too many thank You cards on hand! I used the So much love stamp set for this with Old Olive and So Saffron. A great combo 👍🏻
Happy crafting,
Rachael xx

  #FMS453


2 comments:

  1. It's lovely! And kudos to you on the fussy cutting -- not a favorite of mine, for sure! Thank you for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! That floral arrangement looks gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete