Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Its coming!!! Paper Pumpkin release next month

One of the things that caught my eye when I started looking at YouTube videos of the latest and greatest from the stamping community was the availability of kits.  Paper Pumpkin releases many kits during the year overseas but Australia has been lucky to have this one scheduled for next month.  Its an inexpensive way to enjoy paper crafting.  



By the hints in the graphics, it looks to be a Christmas themed kit.  A whether you plan to craft alone, with friends or family, or maybe join me online, this kit will be a JOY to create. 

I'd love to order one for anyone interested, please reach out and let me know if you want to have your name added to the list.  There are limited supplies, and no, there aren't any sneaky peeks at what's inside but I do know from watching previous kit unboxing videos, it will be easy and fun to create.  The kids would even be able to do it!  Almost everything you need for several projects are included in the kit.  

Happy Crafting!

Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment