Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday Facebook Challenge

Tracy has posted her FaceBook Sunday Challenge today!  YAY!

This week is a colour combo challenge and at first I thought I may not be able to participate as I'm still building up my stash but then remembered that Crushed Curry was a part of the Regal collection and I had some things put away unopened.  

I haven't made a rose for a long time - this one was fun and turned out better than I had hoped.  I didn't have any crumb cake to use at all 😒- but don't worry, it reminds me of the old 'kraft' colour so its on my long wishlist.  
Its been a warm day here and the whole family (including the dog) went out to the park and a festival for the morning.  The afternoon was spent napping and crafting.  
Happy Sunday to everyone!
Rachael xx





No comments:

Post a Comment