Sunday, October 25, 2020

Fab n Funky Challenges #499

 The current theme over at Fab 'n' Funky is Christmas!!!  Of course I had to participate.

I've been wanting to use an alternative colour scheme with my Christmas stamps but have been so caught up in the traditional red and green that this was like a breathe of fresh air.  It came together quickly (if only I didn't have to wait for the glitter to dry, it could have been done sooner!)

I've used A Merry Hello and stamped with Gray Granite then used Mint Macaron, Pool Party and Blushing Bride. Such a pretty combination!  The Heartwarming Hugs stamps and dies came in handy to add my sentiment.  


Todays plan here is to do some crafting and some baking - the cookie container is empty! I hope you have a happy Sunday and manage some time at the craft table or in the kitchen too.  

Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment