Saturday, October 24, 2020

Just Add Ink #528

 The latest Just Add challenge was to choose two out of three elements to include in a card.  

I chose to use Champagne Foil and Sequins.  And when I knew sequins were involved, I immediately gravitated to a shaker card.  
I've used Blackberry Bliss cardstock and a sheet of the same coloured designer series paper from the Regals 6x6 collection.  I cut and embossed the champagne foil to created the frame for the shaker.  
I've been collecting all sorts of things to add shaker cards lately.  Little sequins, glitter and mini beads.  I used a collection of these in the card, but the little heart sequins were a perfect match to the purple on my card.  The sentiment comes from the Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine kit and was stamped with stazon ink on the window sheeting. 

This was tricky to take a photo of and much prettier in real life. 
Happy stamping, Rachael xx




2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Rachael. I love a shaker card, & the colours of your sequins & seeds are fab. Always hard to get a good pic...Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun way to use sequins - love a good shaker card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete