Saturday, October 3, 2020

Today is World Cardmaking Day!!!

 Hello!  Today there will be thousands of Facebook Lives, Blogging Posts, Instagram and more, all highlighting card making.  Happy World Cardmaking Day to those who have been playing with paper for both a short and a long time!!!  

I've recently returned to the stamping world to play with ink, stamps, paper and adhesive.  Its the one creative and crafty hobby that I recall being relaxing and time efficient.  I sew, quilt, crochet and scrapbook but they all seem to take a lot of time.  The reason I chose to return and become a Stampin Up Demonstrator was that all their cardstock and inks coordinate.  Their stamps are high quality and there is so much choice.  

Today I wanted to start off with a single layer card that uses just ink and cardstock.  The  HIGH TIDE stamp set allows for layered stamping.  I gave it its first inking to create a really effective card that uses minimal products.  



Ink colours I used included:
So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Balmy Blue, Gray Granite, Memento Black, Soft seafoam and Pretty peacock.


I'm hoping to get a few more cards uploaded for today - I hope you can carve out some creative time too.
Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment