Thursday, November 26, 2020

Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop November - All about BLING

Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Rachael Merrick from Australia. I hope you enjoy my "All about BLING" card.

I used Magenta Madness as my base and feature colour, teaming it with Champagne foil cardstock and gold glitter gemstones (from the Holiday catalogue). I love how the pink pops behind all that foil cardstock.

The gold hoops always add that added touch of bling to any project and was perfect to surround my sentiment. I really do love the way the foil catches the light! I think adding this kind of bling really makes a card special and even more appreciated.
I hope the card you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Rachael Merrick. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!


2 comments:

  1. So love the pop of colour without being too much, it’s nice how the champagne foil adds sparkle but toned down the Magenta Madness. And the hoops at the extra pop of class, love this card Rachael.

    ReplyDelete