Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Inspired by another

There seems to be a trend using Kylie Bertucci's scrappy tutorial and cards as inspiration. This one by Ann Alexander, a fellow Aussie SU! demonstrator, really caught my eye recently in a FB post.  I used leftover scraps of DSP (Ornate Garden) and matching cardstock colours to create the panels for this card.  
I didn't purchase the Curvy die set so I used the 'hillside' die from the Coming Home bundle instead which I think turned out really well.  Finally, I needed a sentiment and really wanted an element that still had curves.  The Warm Hugs bundle set came in handy for this.  

The pretty dotty ribbon is fast becoming a favourite of mine, using a double up of the ribbon when I tied it to give more volume.  
My mash up of a few ideas created a very quick card to create using up leftovers, ALWAYS a good thing!  
Happy creating, Rachael xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment