Thursday, November 19, 2020

Stampin Dreams Blog Hop - Christmas Theme

 Our theme for this months blog hop is 

Christmas!!

I'm a teacher and that means lots of work friends who will need a little gift before the middle of December.  I bought some beautiful tea light candles from Dusk so I could gift them with cards.  

I've planned out a few ways to package these but when the clear boxes arrived I wanted to use them for some of the candles.  They fit perfectly!

I created a garland using the Warm Hugs bundle and attached the stamped and cut images to the twine.  A simple background stamping on Real Red Cardstock and this created such a simple but pretty little project.  

Be sure to click on all the photos below to check out all the other wonderful creations that my fellow hoppers/friends are sharing today.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments: