Friday, November 13, 2020

Very Vanilla

There has been several posts I have seen lately with the use of diets are backgrounds and I wanted to give it a go.  I used Very Vanilla to cut the card base and the matting which I ran through with the texture embossing folder.  The leftovers then were used to punch out large circles.  Finally, I stamped using crumb cake both the sentiment and the image, both cut using dies.
I tried to put this together without the textured background and the crumb cake matting.  I guess I'm considered an 'avid' stamper because I couldn't go that plain LOL. 
I love the elegance that Very Vanilla gives to a card.  Normally you will see white card bases from me but I do secretly have a soft spot for this neutral.  
Happy stamping, Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment