Sunday, May 30, 2021

TGIF Challenge!

 YAY, I had time to complete a TGIF challenge this week.  Its been a while.....

This weeks challenge was to use Stampin' Blends.  EASY!  These are my favourite, colouring always means a bit of relaxing in front of the tv.  

I immediately thought of the Birthday Chick bundle, and I was already in need of a male card.  Here is the result:


I've tried to keep to male colours.  I have to admit, I used a lot of colours in the Blends - lots of layering.  And of course, I had to make a shaker card for a birthday!!! I used some of the 'Well Suited' DSP for the background of the shaker card too.  

Take a peek inside, some birthday hatching chicks to finish off the card.  



Heres to a fabulous week!  Unfortunately report card writing is looming, so I'm not sure how much creating will get done anytime soon.  
Rachael xx





2 comments:

  1. What a great card Rachael. Perfect for a guy or a girl. Thanks for playing along with TGIF Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tan, my Dad certainly got a kick out of it :)

      Delete