Thursday, June 17, 2021

A 15 minute card

 I challenged myself to create a fast card the other morning.  You see, I don't get loads of time to create.  I try to make sure it fits in with work and family.  

So the other morning, less than half an hour is all I had.  I pulled out the trusty stamp set "Queen Annes Lace" to use because it always gives a great result for little effort.  Talk about simple stamping!  

I used Versamark ink to do the background.  The designer series paper is the new In Colour collection of 6x6 papers, I chose pale papaya.  A quick ink of the background using my blending brush and then stamped over the top to create the image.    

 
I'm happy with the results for such a little investment of time.  
Happy creating everyone,
Rachael xx


No comments:

Post a Comment