Sunday, June 13, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #489

This sketch threw me for a minute until I decided to turn it on its side.  

I used the strawberry bundle and created a card that probably isn't my normal style.  Lots of white space!  I've used some of the in colours too - soft succulent and pale papaya, teamed with melon mambo!  Perfect for strawberries I think. 

 
Again, I'm upset that my phone lens is smashed and causing me hassles with getting some good photos this morning but I can't do anything about it....
Happy stamping everyone, 
Rachael xx




8 comments:

  1. Oh those berries - delightful! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little groupings of strawberries and bitty flowers!! So "sweet"!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these strawberries! How perfect for this time of the year! So pretty! I love how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberries year round I say! Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  4. Wow! These strawberries are so tempting and I love the pretty tiny flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cecile, who can resist a strawberry right?

      Delete