Saturday, June 12, 2021

Inky Stampers Meeting

 Our team is amazing!  The inky stampers are a collection of wonderfully kind and enthusiastic stampers that have Tracy Bish to thank for coming together.  When I decided that I needed to get back to doing something for myself (which Stampin Up was an easy choice to turn to), I reached out to Tracy who I had seen on Youtube and Facebook.  I'm lucky to have found a great group of supportive friends.  Although we can't meet up face to face - although it WILL happen one day - we ZOOM each month to catch up.  Each time we complete a challenge during our time chatting. 

This months challenge was 'animals'.  I created this quick card, using retired stamps.  Such a lovely quote and a very 'neutral' card.  I think I need to recreate this again.  

If you are keen to join a group of wonderful ladies, please let me know.  There is a great 'sign up' deal for Stampin Up with loads of freebies.  You don't have to sell or even purchase great amounts.  Its really just a fantastic way to get into a hobby that is very rewarding and to have a fabulous support network.  
Happy inky fingers to all,
Rachael xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment