Thursday, June 24, 2021

June Ink & Inspiration hop

Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. 

You are currently visiting Rachael Merrick from Australia. I hope you enjoy my version of the theme.

The brights collection of inks really screamed out 'colour explosion' to me and so I've chosen to use them for my card.  I stamped most of the Forever Fern stamps using a different colour for each image.  The layering effect created a great 'background' for the sentiment.  

And of course I can't forget the glitter!  I used a scrap of old glittered paper to die cut the fern image and place behind the sentiment.  

I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. I've included images of some of the Stampin Up products in the current catalogue used on my card.

You are currently visiting Rachael Merrick. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!"





14 comments:

  1. The background for your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and a pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your bright colour combo Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright colourful background! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a colour explosion Rachael! A great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leaves are perfect for the mixed colour background - a fab explosion of colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I hope it makes the recipient happy :)

      Delete
  7. Love how you used the entire collection of Brights for your card. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie, I couldn't choose between them all - love the brights collection :)

      Delete