Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sunday Stamps challenge by Amy

 My latest order arrived today and I knew exactly what card I was going to create with the biggest wishes stamp set, the Sunday Stamps Challenge!

Such a great sketch for a challenge, thank you Amy
I've stuck with the newest In-Colours for this card, using Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent.  The floral die is from the Artistically Inked Suite.  

I am really impressed with this new floral die, how pretty does it make a card look?  It instantly transformed a fairly boring card into something delicate.  

I've used my old faithful watermarking background with Versa Mark inks, using the same block lettered 'Thanks'.  Its a subtle effect but adds that touch of interest too. 

Grab the Biggest Wishes set now from Stampin Up.  I would love to help anyone who is new to the Stampin Up world and is looking to purchase.  

Happy Stamping everyone,
Rachael xx




4 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Rachael - love your layering of elements here, and what great colors together! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, it came together very quickly :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Love the inked sentiment panel, great layering too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it was a fun challenge

    ReplyDelete