Friday, July 16, 2021

FB Sunday challenge

 This week was a Kids theme so I grabbed out a retired stamp set, and got to work.  

I knew I wanted the 'growing tree' element in my card and decided on an easel to show it off.  

There is so many little detail stamps in this set and I wanted to use most of them if I could.

Such a cute and interactive card, making the tree grow by opening it and displaying it standing up.  

Another FB Sunday challenge that got me thinking and wanting to create something different.  Thats why I love to do them.  

I was super happy with the cloud dies for this card too - they are in the Give it a Whirl die set from the annual catalogue which I had totally overlooked in the beginning until I saw cards popping up on my social media feed with them and just knew I needed them. 
Happy stamping, 




No comments:

Post a Comment