Wednesday, July 7, 2021

I'm excited!

For those in the Stampin Up! World, you know how exciting it is to see this kind of notification on your reports screen!

A few weeks ago, I happily introduced my beautiful friend and fellow creative personality Melleny Ams to the world of Demonstrator perks.  I know her startup pack has arrived (as well as some extra kits to play with) and my heart is so pleased that she will be able to find time to create again.  

You may recognise the name.... a fellow past scrapbooker from a lifetime ago, I met Mel online and formed a wonderful pen pal style relationship, having only had a chance to meet in person once.  Although, we are determined as we both get closer to slowing down, to change this!  That is the amazing thing about crafting, you connect to wonderful people with similar interests and become friends even at a distance.  I'm grateful to Tracy Bish for encouraging me to come back into the paper craft fold and am lucky to have the beautiful ladies on the Inky Stampers Team to chat with and craft over Zoom each month.    

If you are keen to try joining as a Demonstrator and just simply benefiting from discounts and early bird opportunities (as well as join our little group of fabulous team members) please reach out.  We would love to welcome you.  The join up offer is something not to pass up!  

Happy stamping,
Rachael xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment