Friday, July 9, 2021

Stampin Dreams Blog Hop - Xmas in July

Welcome to the July Blog Hop for Stampin Dreams.  

Can you believe we are half way through the year?  Here in SE Queensland, the weather has turned cool and we are getting some wintery frosts pretty regular now.  Our blog hop theme this month is "Christmas in July".
I was so excited to finally get my preorder from the mini catalogue and the first bundle I pulled out was the Words of Cheer.  I knew I wanted to go for traditional colours so used Basic White, Real Red and Old Olive. 

The dies are amazing!  I love how they layer up to big the big sentiments a wow factor.  In fact the rest of the card can be pretty simple around this die because it really does all the talking. 
I was also keen to give the velvet paper a try and it didn't disappoint.  The texture is amazing and look at what it does when embossed!  
Thanks for hopping with me and please pop over to the other blogs as linked below and leave some feedback.  


Happy stampin to everyone, Rachael xx


19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Rachael. I especially love the embossed velvet paper which I hadn't paid any attention to before. Another item for my growing wish list! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, the ever growing wish list! Thank you for your kind words. (PS, I've now added the WHITE velvet paper to my wish list ;) )

      Delete
  2. gorgeous! Can't wait to play with this bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So much awesome detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete