Thursday, July 15, 2021

Vacation blog hop

 

Welcome to the Vacation themed blog hop.  I created this card with 'Adventures' in mind, because these days, vacations seem to be a bit of an adventure in our own back yard here in Australia.  Naturally, the smaller stamps from the Hats Off bundle were a perfect adventure theme to use. 
I used colours from the Neutrals collection, mainly because they remind me of camping, which is always an adventure for us.  Greys, olives and Navy tones all make up the background stamping on this Crumb Cake cardstock.  I then stamped the sentiment in Memento Black and matted it with Night of Navy cardstock.  I've used a twin twine loop and a Pear Pizazz hat, using the dies from the bundle.  

I really love the simplicity of how this card came together but at the same time, the amount of stamped images adds plenty of detail to the card.  I'm hoping I can gift this soon, because what we all want at the moment is to head off on an adventure.  A simple vacation (perhaps overseas) would also be wonderful.
Happy Stamping and blog hopping, 





7 comments: