Monday, August 30, 2021

Share it Sunday blog hop

Hello and welcome to my blog, we are hopping along today for Share it Sunday.
I've recently been sending out a lot of Birthday cards to fellow demonstrators and have run out!  Can you believe it!  So I've decided to try to make as many birthday themed cards as I can over the coming weeks. 
I used Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay as my colour pallet and went to town using the stamps from the "Sweet Ice cream" set.  I love that effect that tone on tone stamping gives, and made my daffodil delight pop with the sprinkles stamp.  
There is loads of dimensional dots used on the ice creams to pop them up on this card.
Thanks for popping by.  Don't forget to jump on over to the other fabulous blogs and leave some comments. 
Happy Stamping, Rachael xx


 

17 comments: