Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Technique Tuesday - punches

 

Welcome to our blog hop where this months theme is PUNCHES.  

I love the convenience of a punch, so quick and easy.  I'm also a teacher and the kids love to use builder punches because its something they can safely do and it creates such a cute little image. 

 

I don't have an 'alternative' use for this penguin punch, I do think its super cute and perfect for lots of cards.  Its currently available in the mini catalogue and whilst at first thought a penguin is more Christmasy, I did want to showcase it for a birthday card.  I've combined the Christmas and birthday to allow for a December born birthday!  

I used basic black and basic white cardstock for the punches.  I punched out he feet then stamped them as I found aligning it into the punch a little tricky. 

This card is also a fun fold.  Birthdays make the best time for fun folds :) 


Please check out the other blogs and hop through to be inspired.  And don't forget, a comment is always appreciated :) 
Happy stamping, Rachael xx


8 comments: