Friday, August 13, 2021

Stampin Dreams Blog Hop - Step it up







 
Welcome to another 
Stampin Dreams blog hop!

 I can't wait to see what the other demonstrators come up with for this one.  The theme is Step it Up. 

I began with a basic layout and stamping using the free stamp set Delicate Dahlias.  I used a basic white background cardstock and added my sentiment strip to the bottom right hand side.  

Next, I 'stepped it up' by using a coloured base card in Crumb Cake, stamped and fussy cut my floral elements and added a die cut large label.  

Lastly, for the more enthusiastic, I added in some versamark (watermarked) images of the dahlia and the leaves to the card.  The flower is popped up with dimensional dots.  I also fussy cut a second layer for the flower, just choosing the middle section to pop up on more dimensional  dots.  
Its amazing by just adding a few more elements, how much more detail a card looks.  Below is a photo of all three lined up to show the comparison.  
Thanks for popping by to my part of the hop.  Please be sure to leave a comment and jump over to the other blogs.
Happy Stamping, Rachael xx



12 comments: