Friday, August 13, 2021

Inky Stampers meeting!

Each month our team meets up via Skype.  Its always a great hour of chatting and giggling.  We also try to craft in that time.  This month we decided to create a fun fold card.  Here is my version with a popup section inside.  

I used the Penguin Playmates paper that comes free at the moment in the SaleABration catalogue with any $90 order.  What is great about this paper is all the images that are begging to be cut out and used with the reverse side papers....  

I also used the die from the Words of Cheer Bundle (page 20 of the mini catalogue).  How pretty is that layered HAPPY sentiment!  It is so simple to create maximum impact on a card with these sorts of things at your fingertips.
The inside of my card pops open to reveal a fun scene using more of the cute animals from the DSP.  I couldn't help but use a retired die from last year to create a snowy slope scene for the bottom of the card.  As tricky as this card looks, it is very quick to come together and easy to do.  I must do a quick video on it to share.
Happy stamping, 
Rachael 



No comments:

Post a Comment