Monday, August 16, 2021

Let's Get Hopping -Round 45

You may have come from the lovely Shelly's page, welcome to my part in the blog hop!  If you haven't, don't forget to hop along using the links on each blog until you get back to me. 

This months theme is to CASE the mini catalogue. 

I've purchased several bundles from the catalogue but my favourite and most used one so far would have to be the Words of Cheer Bundle on page 20.   Of course I changed the colours up slightly for my card, using what I already had on my desk, but I loved the idea of putting this one together.  

Honestly, the number of dies in this set and their versatility is awesome!  I hadn't used the stars (aka flowers) or the dots (which I assume is supposed to be a border?) until this CASE card.  WOW!  Both added so much extra detail.  

I managed to get this card finished in a quick amount of time and honestly, it was pretty easy to assemble when copying from an example.  Who doesn't love a CASE just for that alone!  

I couldn't go past adding a 'plate' to mount my large sentiment on, and used a stitched rectangle die to cut the beautiful silver foil cardstock for this.  

I've used the following to create the card:

  • Cardstocks - Pear Pizazz, Misty moonlight, Petal Pink, Basic White, Silver foil, Pool Party
  • Ink: Versamark and Petal Pink
  • Other: White embossing powder
Thanks for dropping in for the blog hop.  Be sure to check out the other wonderful blogs along the way.  I'm now linking to Mikaela (just click to arrow to go and see how wonderful project)

Happy Stamping,





10 comments:

  1. A beautiful project Rachael. I love your take on the catalogue card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning colour choice Rachael! A colour combo I will definitely try. Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly- I do love these ones together. xx

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful CASE and wonderful colour way. Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo & your extra step up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia, a great stamp set that is easy to use at every level ;)

      Delete