Saturday, August 21, 2021

TGIF Challenge...

I'm back into it!  You have no idea how frustrating the last several weeks have been - so busy that crafting has taken more of a back seat.  BUT this morning I was up early and decided today was the day to get back to doing some of my favourite challenges!  (see my side bar for links to my faves)


This weeks challenge was to be inspired by the new mini catalogue.  I've done 2 orders already from the mini catalogue because anyone who knows me, knows that Christmas is my time to shine.  I love the crafting, the decorating, the baking and the love that is felt!  So my card today uses some of the things that came from my order which arrived earlier in the week!

I was thrilled to see Heartwarming Hugs return as DSP again this year - its the only pack of DSP I've ever managed to run down to only a few scraps.  I love the traditional red and green colour combo for Christmas.  

The new embossing and die cut combo in the merriest moments bundle worked amazing!!! And all the stamped and die cut elements to layer with the frame were super easy to work with too. And I can't forget the sequins combo - whites and silvers that shimmer and make for a great shaker element to any card.  I added some to the frame too.  

If you haven't had a go at the TGIF challenges, jump in.  If you want anything from the mini catalogue - contact me.  

Edit: I've had such an overwhelming response to this card that I've created a YouTube tutorial and recreated it in similar colours.  Thank you to everyone who was so generous with their support. 



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tami, its good to get back into some challenges :)

      Delete