Thursday, September 23, 2021

Colour Challenge for Septembers Blog Hop

 Welcome to the September 
Crafty Challenge Blog Hop

This months colour challenge was to use the colours Bermuda Bay, Merry Merlot and Cajan Craze.  I really wasn't sure about this combo to be honest but I love the effect its given using the SAB Dahlia set of stamps.  I did use some dazzling paper too, another FREEBIE from SAB, and coloured it with the Bermuda Bay Stampin Blends.  
To add a little more detail to my background Bermuda Bay, I took a white gel pen and added highlight lines, making the image pop and allow it to tie in better with the white layers. 
Thanks for popping by.  Remember this is a blog hop, so be sure to check out what the other wonderful demonstrators have made with the colour combo.  
Happy Stamping,




8 comments:

  1. Great job using this combo! I really like what you did with the background and coloring the Be Dazzling paper was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! And how fun coloring the Be Dazzling paper, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! love the way you used the three colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh, oh, SO pretty! Love the stamp set you chose for these colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out great. I live how you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a richly colored card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete