Wednesday, September 29, 2021

YouTube Colouring Series! Part 1

 I'm happy to announce that I will be filming a series of videos of my colouring in using Stampin Blends.  All videos will be uploaded on the next several Wednesdays and will feature sped up footage of my process to colour an image.  I've done a lot of learning along the way and the only way I could truly work out how others got a good image with depth and great blending, was to watch and learn.  

Todays video features a Christmas set from the Christmas themed mini catalogue called Delivering Cheer.  

I'm hoping that these videos help someone to take the plunge and invest in some colours to play with, and to find the joy that comes from making an image come to life with a bit of ink.  

Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment