Thursday, October 28, 2021

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop

This months Crafty Challenge blog hop is a wonderful sketch.  Everyone knows how much I love a good sketch, its not only a great starting point but usually its something that I love to change up a bit to make it my own.  
I've used a mixture of Christmas and non-Christmas for this one and a lot of gold accents.  It made for a traditional colour scheme but not all Christmas trees or snowmen!
Thanks for popping by, I look forward to hopping along and seeing what everyone else has done with the sketch.  Please visit the blogs and leave some comments for the lovely participants.  I hope you find inspiration in the posts. 
Happy Stamping, Rachael xx


1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, your link in the hop isn't working but I found you anyway. It's too bad because your use of the sketch is lovely!

    ReplyDelete