Sunday, October 3, 2021

Did you see it?

 Did you manage to watch my video from the 24 hours of cards?

Here is some photos of my card, using a great combination of Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz and Basic White.  

Yes, its a shaker card!  As you've seen, I love a shaker element on a card and this tutorial shows how to create one using dies to cut out your frame.  
The dimensional strips made this an easy shaker to put together, the perfect width.  
And all the tiny elements inside were cut using dies from the Sweet As A Peach Suite.  
Don't you just love the touch of silver  the foil cardstock and sequins adds?  
Hope you can have a go at creating something similar - be sure to tag me in so I can see too.
Happy Stamping,
Rachael xx



1 comment:

  1. Card is really lovely! I like the smaller shaker on it as well as opposed to the entire card front. Thanks for the inspiration! Cheers, Dotty

    ReplyDelete