Monday, October 18, 2021

Non Traditional Christmas Blog Hop

 

Welcome to another blog hop with the Let's Get Hopping crew.  
This is a fun one, with Christmas fast approaching, who doesn't love creating cards!  And this hop is all about pushing the boundaries and choosing something 'non-traditional'.  I've chosen Polished Pink and Evening Evergreen as a colour combo.  I gravitate towards red and green at christmas so this is just a little left of centre on this idea.  
I also wanted to spruce this card up with a fun fold and was inspired by a recent card swap with this one.  Its an easel card but one where the main sentiment panel pops up off the folded easel.  Fun!

Here is the aerial view to better explain what I mean. I love how it also means the card can stand up tall!  
I've added a peek a boo panel for inside the card, complete with a very pink Delivering Cheer colouring image.  

Thanks for popping along with the hop - I can't wait to read the comments and jump along to see what everyone else has created.  
In case you are keen to give this style of card a try, here is what I created behind the sentiment panel to allow for the pop up feature on the fold.  I may just have to do a quick video in the future too.

Happy Stamping, Rachael xx

Jump over to see Alicia's fabulous project





6 comments:

  1. Wow what a cool fun fold and I love that combo of the bright pink with the deep green. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tan, turned out better than I had hoped xx

      Delete
  2. That is pretty cool. will have to case it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty colour combo Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun fold, awesome card 🤩

    ReplyDelete