Thursday, November 25, 2021

Crafty Colour Challenge

 

This month we were challenged to use the combination of Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay.  What a lovely choice for Christmas cards!  

I've chosen a simple layout with plenty of these colours to layer, including this great dot DSP from the Heartwarming Hugs collection.  

I loved colouring this one in using just the 3 colours, the watercolour skirt is probably my favourite part of the image.  

Thanks for popping by and checking out my take on the challenge.  Don't forget to hop along to the other blogs, this is a colour combo not to be missed!
Happy Stamping, Rach xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see this stamp and that dress it takes me back to growing up in the 50s and 60s! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Rachel! I see why you loved watercoloring the skirt... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete