Friday, January 7, 2022

Blog hop for the new mini catalogue!!!

 

Welcome to a very exciting blog hop, today we celebrate the new mini catalogue and I get to showcase this fabulous Amazing Silhouettes stamp set.  
I chose to go with a brights theme, and created a backgound cutting several strips of cardstock.  I then matted it in basic black.  
The image was stamped using my stamparatus so that I could get a dark image.  I then used my Blending brushes to add colour to the image  and then added a sentiment and some of the white matte dots also from the catalogue.  I really love the result.  Vibrant and cheerful for a birthday.  
Don't forget to pop over to the other blogs, there is bound to be a huge amount of inspiration waiting.  
Happy Stamping,
Rachael.

16 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful, bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have added the bright colours with the blending brushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip on an option to add color to the 'tree' image using blending brushes. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love what you did with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I just love this. Just may have to do some casing if that is okay

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH I really like what you did here. Great Project

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you added color to this set so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bold colours, I might just need to rethink this set after seeing your card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, love how you added the colour to the tree - so bright and colourful.

    ReplyDelete