Saturday, January 8, 2022

Sketching Saturday #002

 Welcome to our second Sketching Saturday, I'm excited to show you my interpretation. 

Today I've used some of the new products from the mini catalogue.  Such a pretty bundle!

The sketch was great fun to create with and an easy one to use lots of stamping on.   Click on the below images to see the details close up, I've used some layering stamping in the corners and added some white splatters too.  I love the finished result!
I chose the colour combo of Cinnamon Cider and Misty Moonlight teamed with basic white.  Not my usual colour palette but one that I really like now I've used it.  The inspiration came from the DSP.  
Thanks for popping along, don't forget to jump over to the other blogs and see what they came up with.
Happy Stamping,
Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment