Friday, February 11, 2022

Stamping Dreams Hop - Furry friends

Hi and welcome to my blog and our hop featuring the them 'Furry Friends".  This latest mini catalogue has plenty of little critters in it and this one sat uninked until this hop came along.  I've chosen to use the deer, the tree, the rabbit and a few smaller element stamps from the set.

One of the reasons I was drawn to this set was that it is a 'scene-creator' and with 2 grandsons and a young niece, I love this type of card and using the stamps to create a little story.  

I used stampin blends to colour in and the stitched rectangle dies to cut out some of my main sections.  I finished it off with the new brass butterflies, how cute are they!!
Pop over to the other blogs to see more great projects using our theme.

Happy Stamping,
Rachael xx

 

8 comments: