Thursday, April 28, 2022

Ink & Inspiration - April

Check out these fabulous colours for this months Ink and Inspiration blog hop!  I wasn't sure how I would use them all together without them competing for top spot.  So I went minimalistic with loads of white space!

I uses the dies from Flowers of Home set that can be seen online HERE.   I love how dainty they come out and are the perfect curve to form a wreath.  
I also cut the flower elements from this die set, using water and ink to watercolour them in some of the colours from the inspiration image.  
Lastly I used my label die from the Potted Succulent set.  I've added gemstones (coloured in Misty Moonlight with my Stampin Blends), some dots using Stampin Blends as well to finish it off.  
Don't forget to jump over to the other blogs for more inspiration :) 
Happy Stamping,
Rachael xx




 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty way to use the colours Rachael! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Rachael - the wreath and the flowers are so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Rachael, so delicate, love that you have only made a part wreath, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, I really like the simplicity and detail of your card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. That wreath is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete