Friday, May 6, 2022

New Catalogue Blog hop

 I'm always excited for a new catalogue, especially the big fat annual catalogue full of new goodies.  But even better, a blog hop to show off the goodies!!!

I have to admit, the Flowering Tulips Bundle has been in my stash and on my wishlist to use for several weeks and yet, I didn't get around to using it until Mothers Day was fast approaching.  I've used the blending brushes to add colour to the die cut tulip pieces, which I layered up with 3 layers to give lots of depth.  

This card came together easily when paired with the Simply Succulent pot. I've also added in lots of 'dots' using my blender pens which gives a nice natural feel and texture to this almost single layer card.  


Thanks for popping by my blog.  I'm so pleased you've come by and am encouraging you to jump over to the other blogs for some fabulous creations.

Happy Stamping,

Rachael xx

Blog Hop Index

12 comments:

  1. I love the softness of your beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Spring like - great Mother's Day card :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny, Tulips are a great flower.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marjeke, I'm getting the hang of those blending brushes finally!

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful card that any mother could appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn, I'm sure my mum will like it :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful colouring on the tulips-perfect Mother’s Day card.

    ReplyDelete