Thursday, January 26, 2023

Ink & inspiration - Jan 2023

Welcome to our blog hop!!

This was a colour challenge which is usually my favourite type of challenges but I struggled a little until I decided on this giant banner tag for my card! The cute Adorable Owl teamed up well with sunburst stamp and the cloud punch too. 
Below is the colour combo and the image that eventually brought me inspiration. The ocean feels are what I needed this week, going back to work after a nice break.
Please remember to leave a comment and hop along to the other team members and leave them some love too. 
Happy stamping,
Rachael xx



 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Rachael, love those owls x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl is adorable, such a fun and pretty card Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the little owl with the sunrays behind him!

    ReplyDelete