Sunday, January 22, 2023

My faves….


Hi everyone, and welcome to our January, hop with a focus on our favourite saleabration items. 

My card uses two of the items available in the catalogue, because I just could not make a decision to as to which one was my favourite. The first item is the adorable owls stamps which are so easy to colour, and very cute to use. The dandy designs designer series paper also, from the salesbration catalogue, is full of fabulously coloured and patterned papers to use. So naturally I combined the two. 


I’ve used Fresh Freesia and Mango Melody cardstock and the framed florets stamp set to pull this card together. 

Please don’t forget to hop along to all our other lovely demonstrators in the hop and leave some comments for them. 

Thanks for joining me. Rachael XX 






 

5 comments: