Sunday, April 28, 2024

This weeks projects

 This week has flown by! I’ve got a lot of projects to share, it’s been a busy week over on my social.  Here are whats been keeping me busy (in no order!)
Enduring Beauty with the new InColours - Pretty in Pink and Shy Shamrock!
You've probably seen my previous blog post but I was voted a winner for my entry of this Global Design Project challenge colour scheme where I did a watercolour scrapbook page!  So happy with the page and honoured to have been chosen.
A trick card where the Bee My Valentine bee circles around the front of the card using a spinner mechanism.  A fun one to create and give.
A pair of cards using the In the Moment to say goodbye to retiring products.
Another bright and funky cards using all my favourites that are retiring - Biggest Wishes Stamps, Zany Zoo stamps and Rays of Light stamps. 
Out with the old and in with the new - saying goodbye to the in colours and saying hello to the new Leaf Collection background stamp.  
A fun interactive card inspired by a demonstration at OnStage in March, this Submarine Life card will be a fun one to send...
And finally, the monochromatic insta hop this week featured Granny Apple Green. I've just purchase the hooray for surprises stamp bundle - I cant' wait to use it some more!

We had ANZAC day of commemoration here in Australia. I usually bake the lovey pats based cookies but didn’t this year with only 2 of us in the house and no need for extra goodies that will just need to be eaten ;). 


No comments:

Post a Comment